Changing BIOSCI - My 2 cents worth

Pamela Norton pnorton at
Wed Mar 15 13:47:51 EST 1995

In article <D5FF9M.x7 at>, Anthony Tomlinson
<tomlinson at> wrote:

> In article <3jsq7i$1484 at> Elizabeth Rosenberg,
> erosenbe at writes:
> >What about persons who might want to post to, but do
> So, from a technical/admin view, can we have anonymity on jobs groups but
> not on others?
> I certainly agree with all the stuff about knowing just who you are
> providing
> with information, but Beth has a good point.

Another opinion:

I don't think that posting an "anonymous" CV would be very useful. How can
one list one's background, experience and especially publications, with out
attribution? I'm having a hard time thinking of a reason to allow anonymous
postings to any of the bionet groups.

							Pam Norton