CVs on bionet.employment

Cornelius Krasel phak004 at wrzx15.rz.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Mar 20 10:33:23 EST 1995

[Topic: cluttering of bionet.jobs with CVs]

Maybe we should try to rename the group. What about bionet.jobs-offered?
(Contrasts nicely with bionet.jobs-wanted.) This would probably clear
up a lot of confusion about the purpose of this group.

I have crossposted this to bionet.general, where administrativa are
usually discussed.

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Institut f. Pharmakologie, Versbacher Str. 9, D-97078 */
/* Wuerzburg, Germany                email: phak004 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de */