TSRI Summer Internship Program

TS1 TS at ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 21 23:21:50 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SOL.3.91.950317234901.2861B-100000 at jove.acs.unt.edu>
Jeffry Howard Reeves, jhr0001 at jove.acs.unt.edu writes etc:

I guess you've missed the whole point.  Such is the typical response from
typical "white" apologists. Virtually all  the ethnic groups Reeves
mentions are well represented in science. As any scientist will tell you
(grad student; postdoc etc) there is a paucity of African Americans,
Hispanics and Native americans in science, the reasons for which we can
discuss at great length but not here.  This program is meant to address
this imbalance.  Does this make sense to you or do you need more
explanations?