hotheaded naked ice borers

uvsbgsm at uvsbgsm at
Wed Mar 22 15:05:36 EST 1995

In the April issue of Discover magazine, there is a piece under "Breakthroughs"
about the discovery of hotheaded naked iceborers in Anartica by Aprile Pazzo.
This has caused a great deal of discussion in our grad room about this being
possible... does anyone know of anything published on this, how to contact
Aprile Pazzo (no institution, etc. was given) or anyother pertinent
information.  Please!  We need to settle our argument.  If you haven't seen the
piece, check it out.  It's pretty interesting.

Susan Wimer
Montana State University
uvsbgsm at