larryb at larryb at
Fri Mar 24 00:44:55 EST 1995

For those of you who have labored with just the right formatting for
your resumes to submit to MedSearch America:

MedSearch America's Web service now offers our users Resume Input form
>From our Web Home Page at  Most web browsers
will accept copy and paste from your wordprocessors.

As usual, it is free of charge to send your resume electronically
to MedSearch America, and for those of you without web access you
can request resume posting instructions to office at

And don't forget to search our online Healthcare related job ads.

You can reach our web site at
Our gopher address is

Thank you for your interest.

Larry Bouchard