MEDSEARCH AMERICA'S New Resume Input Form

larryb at halcyon.com larryb at halcyon.com
Fri Mar 24 00:44:55 EST 1995

For those of you who have labored with just the right formatting for
your resumes to submit to MedSearch America:

MedSearch America's Web service now offers our users Resume Input form
>From our Web Home Page at http://www.medsearch.com.  Most web browsers
will accept copy and paste from your wordprocessors.

As usual, it is free of charge to send your resume electronically
to MedSearch America, and for those of you without web access you
can request resume posting instructions to office at medsearch.com.

And don't forget to search our online Healthcare related job ads.

You can reach our web site at http://www.medsearch.com
Our gopher address is gopher.medsearch.com

Thank you for your interest.

Larry Bouchard
MedSearch America, Inc.
office at medsearch.com