$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chris Finn RFMB18C at prodigy.com
Sat Mar 25 17:17:06 EST 1995

SUBJECT: QUICK $50K...ANYONE? ANYONE/
SUBJECT: ******WHO WANTS $50,000 CASH***********
prodigy.chat
[5]  ************** FAST CASH ONLINE ! *********
NUHV36E at prodigy.com

PLEASE LISTEN BEFOR YOU START FLAMING ME AND GET IGNORED SEVERLY.. I
DON'T KNOW ABOUT PYRAMID SCHEMES OR ANYTHING LIKE
THAT BUT I DO KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE $50,000 IS TO GIVE  5. I
WANT OTHER
PEOPLE TO JOIN IN MY GOOD FORTUNE!!!

	     INSTRUCTIONS

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received over 50,000.00 dollars IN CASH.

[1]  Immediately mail $1.00 to the first 5 names listed below, starting
at number 1 through number 5.  SEND CASH ONLY. (Total investment: $5.00)

ENCLOSE A LETTER WITH A NOTE SAYING: "Please add my name to your
mailing list".
Include your name and mailing address.

**This is a legitimate service that you are requesting and you are
	   ** paying $1.00 for this service.**

[2]  Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list.  Move the
other 9 names up one position (Number 2 becomes number 1, number 3
becomes number 2, and so on).  Place your name, address, and zip
code in the number 10 position.

[3]  With your name in the number 10 position, upload this ENTIRE file
to 15 (Fifteen) different bulletin boards.  You may post it to the
BBS's message base or to the file section.  Name it FASTCASH.TXT,
and use the file description comments to draw attention to this
file and its great potential for all of us.

[4]  Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000.00 in CASH.

Keep a copy of this file for yourself so that you can use it again and
again whenever you need money.  As soon as you mail out these letters
you are automatically in the mail order business.  People will be
sending YOU $1.00 to be placed on your mailing list.
This list can then be rented to a broker that can be found in your
local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular basis.

The list will become more valuable as it grows in size.

This is a service.  **  IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL  **
If you have any doubts as to the legality of this service, please refer
to Title 18,hSections 1302 and 1341 of the Postal Lottery Laws.

NOTE:  Make sure that you retain EVERY name and address sent to you,
either on computer or hard copy, but do not discard the names and
notes that people send to you.  This is PROOF that you are truly
providing
a service, and should the I.R.S. or some other government agency
question you, you can provide them with this proof!

Remember, as each post is downloaded and the instructions carefully
followed, five members will be reimbursed for thier participation as
List Developer with $1.00 each.  Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the number 5 position you
will be receiving thousands of dollars in cash.
 REMEMBER  -  THIS PROGRAM FAILS ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST  -
 PLEASE!!PLEASE BE HONORABLE...IT DOES WORK!  THANK YOU.

1.  Brenda Benzer   PO Box 1084                  Austin, TX     78767
2.  Corine Yonkers  5401 Avenue F                Austin, TX     78751
3.  Scott Robert    14619 Kiwanis Dr.            Newbury, OH    44065
4.  Marty LaJoy     2355 Murray Hill Rd. #440D   Cleveland, OH  44106
5.  Jennifer Wilson 627 Sharp                    Mansfield, TX  76063

6.  Charles Cross   502 OÆShaugnessy Hall        Virginia Tech
     Blacksburg, VA  24060
7.  Haris Sarantis  5352 Appian Way              Long Beach, CA  90803
8. Robert Sustar   458 Grace Watson             Rochester, NY   14623
9. Jason Burch     P.O. Box 943                 Mansfield, TX   76063
10. Christopher Finn   29 euclid Ave    Albany NY 12203

The following letter was written by a participating member in this
program.
 To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity:
  FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET
READY TO ENJOY!
  Please send a copy of this letter along with the enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does
work!