Earth Day

Charles Edward Perrior perriorc at lincoln.ac.nz
Wed Mar 29 17:17:31 EST 1995

Don't you just love the cut and thrust of the intellegent debate surrounding
this event?  As an unappreciated Ecologist and ardent greenie, I can readily
appreciate the insults hurled at that idiot who was knocking an undoubtely
informed and enthusiastic individual who was only trying to promote an event
that is aimed at preserving whats left of the life on the planet.

As an 'educated' individual, he should realise that the ever increasing
volumes of noxious fumes, pumped out by the increasing numbers of automobiles,
are causing environmental changes that could be detrimental to all life on the
planet, not just human beings. No doubt he also cuts down the trees and
masscres what wildlife there is left, on the weekends. Personally I think he
should be castrated and lobotomised, without anisthetic of course!

Yours,
Charles Perrior...