$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Mar 29 14:54:00 EST 1995

> GET THIS CRAP OFF BIONET NEWSGROUPS (ALL OF THEM).  THERE ARE PROFESSIONAL
> SCIENTISTS WHO NEED TO USE THESE GROUPS!  Yes I know I'm shouting-I'm
> tired of this garbage!

I filed a protest with Prodigy yesterday and got a response back
saying that they were taking action against the account.

Once again, I recommend that the readers simply let us handle these
cases instead of posting back to the newsgroups.  The person who
posted the original message is not going to see your reaction on the
newsgroup, and that reaction to the initial message just consumes
additional bandwidth.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager