Independent Study

whyme lost at
Wed Mar 29 16:27:11 EST 1995

	My name is Missi.  I am a junior in college and a biology major.  I'm
doing an independent study on the role of veterinarians in wildlife
rehabilitation.  If anyone knows where or whom I can contact about going
to Kenya or South Africa to follow some veterinarians around some of the
wildlife parks could you please email me.  Or if you have any information
about other wildlife parks around the world, I would love to have that
information too.  I would greatly appreciate any information to help me
on my way.
	Thank you very much.

E-mail:  tharp at