Need list of mouse recomb. inbred lines

Robin S. Matlib of The University of Cincinnati Department of Environmental Health matlibrs at ucbeh.san.uc.edu
Thu May 4 15:16:40 EST 1995

Could someone please point me to a html/ftp-site/WAIS resource/listserv/gopher
that gives me a fairly comprehensive listing of mouse recombinant inbred lines?
By comprehensive, I mean beyond those mice that are commercially available.

If such a resource does not exist, is there any interest in establishing one?
I may be able to comit time and interest to this undertaking ...
Feel free to forward this message as necessary.
--
:::::Robin S. Matlib:::::University of Cincinnati:::::Dept. of Env. Health:::::