Cell-Lines HP13 & RL90 ? Anyone (anti PDI monoclonal hybridomas)

sfletche at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU sfletche at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Tue May 23 12:47:31 EST 1995

	I was wondering if anyone using these cell-lines would be able
to spare me a few? I am in desperate need of some. At the moment I am
using monoclonals >From Stress Gen against a KDEL sequence of Bovine
PDI (the suposed Endoplasmic Reticulum retention signal). A few
problems, 1) I am not looking for protein in the ER, 2) I am looking
for human PDI, 3) These antibodies just don't seem to regognise PDI
under the necessary conditions.
	I am working in The Virology Department, Westmead Hospital, Sydney,
Australia. Please help me if you can, it will be greatly appreciated.

	Thanks
	Stephen Fletcher

PS. Sorry about the cross postings