maggots

Demo Installer demo at world-net.sct.fr
Wed Nov 1 07:13:50 EST 1995

At a meeting of the european tissue repair society in january 1995, e
medical paper of dr ronald sherman (university of california) concerning
maggot treatment for gangrene.
Accrding to associated press this paper was published by a certain "
journal of spinal cord medicine" which seems to be a wrong name.
David rogers, from oxford (ukà is alos studying this maggot healing.
Could anyone tell me more about all that and where i could find the paper
of dr ronald sherman (university of california is rather unprecise)
please contact me  and many thanks in advance
alvsr. at Wolrdnet.net