UG Research Project on Cellulose Binding Domains

Stephen Mulcahy (skynet sysadm) stephen at skynet.ul.ie
Fri Nov 3 06:06:13 EST 1995

I am a 4th year Biochemistry Undergraduate conducting research on
Cellulose Binding Domains in Cellulases and Xylanases. I am currently
conducting a literature review of all work in this area. I would be
interested in obtaining any references or on-line sources of information
on subjects including,

* Cellulose
* Xylan / Hemicellulose
* Enzyme degradation of the above
* Cellulose Binding Domains (esp. info relating to known sequences)
* Cellulose Binding Domains in non-cellulasic enzymes

Thanks for your time and apologies if there is a more appropriate
news-group than this for my posting. Please send all email replies to
9224076 at ul.ie

-stephen
-----
Stephen Mulcahy, 4th Industrial Biochemistry Undergraduate
University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
email: 9224076 at ul.ie