Medline address

Cornelius Krasel krasel at
Tue Nov 7 15:27:48 EST 1995

John K. Fitzer (fitzer at wrote:
> Does anyone know the e-mail/homepage address of a medical information
> organization called medline?  My university is starting an exchange
> program with a hospital in Bosnia a doctor there has asked me for this
> address.

Full Medline access is not (yet?) available for free. There are some

Entrez is at

Molecular biology medline subset is at

Uncover (literature database) is at

In addition, many journals now offer homepages where you often can
browse the TOCs of the most recent issue(s) and sometimes even read

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004 at  SP3 */