Medline address

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Nov 7 15:27:48 EST 1995

John K. Fitzer (fitzer at ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu) wrote:
> Does anyone know the e-mail/homepage address of a medical information
> organization called medline?  My university is starting an exchange
> program with a hospital in Bosnia a doctor there has asked me for this
> address.

Full Medline access is not (yet?) available for free. There are some
excerpts:

Entrez is at
	http://atlas.nlm.nih.gov:5700/Entrez/index.html

Molecular biology medline subset is at
	http://www2.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/medline/

Uncover (literature database) is at
	telnet://database.carl.org/

In addition, many journals now offer homepages where you often can
browse the TOCs of the most recent issue(s) and sometimes even read
articles.

--Cornelius.