Need help with frog's eggs

Emily Kenney ekenney at comtch.iea.com
Tue Nov 7 19:35:48 EST 1995

Does anyone know how I could go about obtaining frog's eggs or inducing
ovulation in a frog?  I know the latter can be acomplished with pituitary
hormone but I don't know where I'd get that, either.  Any advice or
referals would be greatly apreciated.
(I'm planning to study the development of frog's eggs in various pHs for
my biology class but I'm having trouble finding a source of eggs. (Collecting
them from local ponds will not be an option at the time I will need them and
I haven't had much luck with our local pet stores))
Thanks in advance!
--
Emily Kenney
ekenney at cmtch.iea.com
818 W19th
Spokane, WA ]99203
"The english language is not meant to be taken literally"
                     Abe Kenney