FOR SALE Centrifuge

Bob MacPherson econolab at
Tue Nov 7 10:58:44 EST 1995

> Beckman L8-80, 80,000 rpm good condition,
> call
>   Theta Enterprises
> 201-585-0808
> or email

Why don't you post your ad at our www site?  We had over 6500 site visitors last month giving you
great exposure to serious buyers and sellers of scientific equipment.  If you like, you can also
subscribe to our weekly E:Mail newsletter of the previous weeks ads.  There are no front end
charges to advertise your item (we only charge 5% if a transaction occurs).

Bob MacPherson
Laboratory Equipment Exchange on the net
free to advertise and free to browse  E-Mail: econolab at