New bionet newsgroup application

Bob MacPherson econolab at
Tue Nov 14 02:35:28 EST 1995

I want to apply for a bionet section for equipment discussions and promotions.  I was thinking of  Are there any supporters out there for such a group?  This would be a great
forum for companies and individuals to discuss and flaunt their equipment wants and needs for
bioscience.  It might also get advertisers out of the newsgroups where they don't belong.

If you would like to support this cause, let me know and if you have any advice on how to proceed
I would appreciate it.

          Bob MacPherson                  Laboratory Equipment Exchange        Your Internet Magazine for Used
       econolab at                    Scientific Equipment