Need to contact cardiologist!

Kerry Cupit kcupit at news.etc.bc.ca
Thu Nov 16 01:18:25 EST 1995

Greetings.  I am a student and I very badly need to get in touch with a
cardiologist to ask a few questions and to consult with.  It would not
be very time consuming (but if you want it can) but we'd need to stay
in touch for apporximatly 2 years.  If you are or know of a
cardiologist or someone in a similar field, please reply ASAP!
Thanks,
			Kerry J. Cupit
                Internet: kcupit at cln.etc.bc.ca
                              or