Spontaneous Human Combustion

Richard H. Miller rick at crick.ssctr.bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:37:14 EST 1995

diane h. peapus (diane at lpoly.bioc.cwru.edu) wrote:
: : > In article <47udqs$gf7 at cloner2.ix.netcom.com>, bernz at ix.netcom.com
: : > says...
: : > >If anyone knows any good sources on human combustion (internet or
: : > >otherwise)please tell me. Thanks.

: 	Was it Micheal Jackson who, about 10 years ago, had his hair start
: on fire on stage due to the use of flamible hair products and intense hot
: stage lights??

I don't think that is what he meant; most of the discussions I have seen on
spontaneous human combustion have been in either sci.sceptic or
alt.folklore.urban

Richard H. Miller                 Email: rick at bcm.tmc.edu
Technical Projects, Lead          Voice: (713)798-3532
Baylor College of Medicine        US Mail: One Baylor Plaza, MEDT1103
                                           Houston, Texas 77030