IMPORTANT - BIOSIS sponsors BIOSCI!!

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Mon Nov 20 17:20:36 EST 1995

I am extremely pleased to announce that BIOSIS, the publisher of
Biological Abstracts and Zoological Record, has become a BIOSCI
sponsor.  Please thank them for their support of BIOSCI by visiting
our home page at http://www.bio.net/ and clicking on their logo to
review their product information and services.

The support provided by BIOSIS and our other BIOSCI sponsors,
Molecular Dynamics and Knight-Ridder Information, makes it possible
for us to continue to provide our services to you free of charge.
Please help us by taking the time to review our sponsors' information
via our home page at http://www.bio.net/.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager