Device data and web page about process machinery for reducing bio hazards.

John Livingston jlivgstn at execpc.com
Mon Nov 20 13:35:36 EST 1995

Dear Reader,

My company manufacturers versatile machinery (too big-except for the
most unusual home) that can do good things for many of the people we
know and the environment we share.  These devices can be used to
automatically separate and shrink the huge volume of bottled, barreled,
canned, or otherwise containerized waste often generated while doing
research.  Before, all this stuff had to be handled manually...if at was
handled at all.

We now have a web page that tells more about what these machines
might be able to do for you and yours.  The page also reveals the horrible
truth about Aunt Olive.  It, not Aunt Olive, can be found at:

http://www.execpc.com/jlivgstn/index.html

Thanks for the courtesy of your time and attention.

Sincerely,
John Livingston
S&G Enterprises
N115 W19000 Edison Drive