Need Help Creating Pond for K-12 Ecology Studies

Jennifer J. Nickel nanook at atw.fullfeed.com
Mon Nov 20 23:08:46 EST 1995

I am a high school environmental ed. teacher interested in creating a pond
for various ecological and environmental studies for my school district.
Any suggestions or assistance on an undertaking of this sort would be
appreciated.  This is not an area of my expertise so I really need help
with the basics of starting this type of project.  We are hoping to apply
for a large grant to supplement funds for this project.  Thank you!