flow cytometry/monocytes/fluorogenic substrates

Gisela Schindler t6233 schindler at alf1.ngate.uni-regensburg.de
Thu Nov 23 12:44:37 EST 1995

Hallo world!

I am working on a project which focusses on the analysis of a lysosomal
esterase using flow cytometry as a detection method. The aim is to have a
fluorogenic substrate which is converted by enzymatic hydrolysis into a
fluorescent product which can be detected with the 488 nm Ar line of a flow
cytometer.
I would like to get contact to you if you are working on a similar field.
Another field of my interest is the isolation of monocytes by elutriation and
the subsequent differentiation of monocytes to macrophages.
My E-mail address:
Gisela.SchindlerQklinik.uni-regensburg.de