interLAB WWW Update

Mike Head aa04 at dial.pipex.com
Fri Nov 24 13:50:11 EST 1995

interLAB, the Virtual Exhibition on the Internet, now offers
an automatic e-mail facility on Registration detailing individual
Username and Password.

In addition to the standard interLAB features; numerous Manufacturers
detailing existing Products and the infoNET section which is updated
monthly, there is now a range of facilities including:

> a Discussion Group area for Visitors to ask questions,
and give advice, on any scientific subject
> New Products from the Press - a selection of current press releases
from different Journals
> Diary section detailing Events and Exhibitions around the world
> A list of Scientific Associations, with contact details
> An Internet software page for downloading Netscape and Adobe
software, as interLAB is now offering information in Adobe PDF format
> An on-line Seminar section

These additional items have been added at the request of Visitors and
Eventers alike and we welcome updates and additions to any of these
sections.

We hope to see you at interLAB soon:

 http://www.interlab.co.uk/

STOP PRESS: there are only a few days left on the Anachem Special Offer
and Welcome to Millipore who joined interLAB today!

Regards

interLAB Web Master