HELP!!!! info. on adenylyl cyclase

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sat Nov 25 10:45:38 EST 1995

Dearbhla Byrne (dbyrne at orca.ucd.ie) wrote:
> I desperately need some up to date info on Adenylyl/adenylate
> cyclase.Structure,function,cloning of,mutations in.Any usful refrences
> would be great!

Have a look at some of the following papers:

@article{tang:92,
        author  = {Wei-Jen Tang and Alfred G. Gilman},
        title   = {Adenylyl Cyclases.},
        journal = {Cell},
        volume  = 70,
        pages   = {869--872},
        year    = 1992
}

@article{choi:93,
        author  = {Eui-Ju Choi and Zhengui Xia and Enrique C. Villacres and
                   Daniel R. Storm},
        title   = {The regulatory diversity of the mammalian adenylyl
                   cyclases.},
        journal = {Curr. Op. Cell Biol.},
        volume  = 5,
        pages   = {269--273},
        year    = 1993
}

@article{iyengar:93,
        author  = {Ravi Iyengar},
        title   = {Molecular and functional diversity of mammalian
                   Gs-stimulated adenylyl cyclases.},
        journal = {FASEB J.},
        volume  = 7,
        pages   = {768--775},
        year    = 1993
}

@article{anholt:94,
        author  = {Robert R. H. Anholt},
        title   = {Signal integration in the nervous system: adenylate
                   cyclases as molecular coincidence detectors.},
        journal = {Trends Neurosci.},
        volume  = 17,
        number  = 1,
        pages   = {37--41},
        year    = 1994
}

@article{cooper:95,
        author  = {Dermot M. F. Cooper and Nicole Mons and Jeffrey W. Karpen},
        title   = {Adenylyl cyclases and the interaction between calcium
                   and {cAMP} signalling.},
        journal = {Nature},
        volume  = 374,
        pages   = {421--424},
        year    = 1995
}

@article{taussig:95,
        author  = {Ronald Taussig and Alfred G. Gilman},
        title   = {Mammalian Membrane-bound Adenylyl Cyclases.},
        journal = {J. Biol. Chem.},
        volume  = 270,
        number  = 1,
        pages   = {1--4},