HELP!!!!! NEED INFO ON PREVIOUSLY POSTED ARTICLE!

Keith Robison robison at nucleus.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 26 23:20:51 EST 1995

nbf2 at Lehigh.EDU wrote:
: PLEASE HELP!!!

: I recently read an article regarding Graduate Fellowships - Conservation - it
: was article #16234 posted on 11/15/95.  I printed out the article but my
: printer ate the last page including the "where to send your resume" info.  If
: anyone has this article or knows how I can retrieve it (my listing only dates
: back to 11/18!! my server deletes rather quickly!)  The graduate fellowship
: was at University of Massachusettes Boston.

Try http://www.bio.net/ or gophering to gopher.bio.net (one of many
archives of these groups).

Keith Robison
Harvard University