The chemical makeup of Ibuprofen ( Alpha-Methyl-4-(2-methylpropyl)benzeneacetic acid)

=+= cpunk at adware.com
Mon Nov 27 22:02:45 EST 1995

Hi!

I'm not a med geek, I'm a computer geek.  A friend of mine ( a med
geek ) asked me to track down a list of chemicals that go into the
manufacture of Ibuprofen.  Does anyone know where to look?

She's got a paper due tomorrow, has the molecular outline, etc... just
not the base chemicals that go into its manufacture.

She challenged me to find this information on the Net.  I think I've
done a good job just finding the chemical name (
Alpha-Methyl-4-(2-methylpropyl)benzeneacetic acid )

Please help!

I'll owe you a computer geek favor :)

Regards,

Malcolm Mead