Biology career?

Wed Nov 29 18:57:13 EST 1995

On 29 Nov 1995 UTM.EDU at net.bio.net wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas as to what type of jobs
> I could do with a B.S. degree in Bilogy. Any suggestions would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much for your time!!!!!
>

>    johsbeck at mars.utm.edu

If you are just a junior student thinking of taking
biology major my first and prime advice will be
TALK TO RECENT GRADUATES. If you don't know any,
go to biology department  and ask for the list of
recent alumni. Than contact some. Certainly, this
way you will get many empty contacts, but at least
hopefully get some direct info.

Alexander A. Berezin, PhD
Department of Engineering Physics
McMaster University, Hamilton,