Help. info needed on medical trade shows and conferences

Chenwei Yan yan at
Wed Nov 29 19:16:05 EST 1995

Hello, experts in medicine and biology:

I need your help to give me some information on trade shows and conferences
in the medicine (anything related to cancer research and gynecology is even better).
If you have info on the name, time, how to contact organizers, it will be
greatly appreciated. If you have suggestions on how to look for these information
(like name of journal, etc) I welcome these too.

I am not in the medical field myself therefore I need your help.

Please send responses to me by email ( I don't think many people on the
net are interested in seeing the responses). Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chenwei Yan