Post-doc, INSERM, France

Guy Vaysseix vaysseix at lovelace.infobiogen.fr
Thu Nov 30 15:46:48 EST 1995

POST-DOC IN MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AT INSERM U 300, MONTPELLIER, FRANCE

A post-doctoral position is available starting from January 1996 to
identify genes up- or down-regulated in dystrophin deficient
skeletal muscles. Our methodology is based on differential screening
of cDNA libraries plated on high density filters and we have
already shown some differential gene expressions between dystrophin
deficient muscles and control muscles. A good background in
molecular biology is required: RNA preparation, hybridization,
cloning, sequencing, PCR, in situ hybridization, protein expression.
The position is funded for one year. A 6-12 month extension may be
possible.
Candidates should have non-French citizenship, not have  been a resident
in France for more than a year and be less than 40  years old.
Basic knowledge of French is desirable but not mandatory.
Net salary will be between 10,000 and 13,000 French francs per
month.

Applicants should send their curriculum vitae with two references to:
Dr. Claude A. Dechesne, INSERM, Unite 300, Faculte Pharmacie,
34061 Montpellier Cedex 01, France.

Tel. (33) 67 04 16 65. Fax (33)  67 04 21 40.
Email  dechesne at infobiogen.fr