kinase enzymes?????

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Sun Oct 1 14:29:29 EST 1995

ROMAN RAY (rray at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> What roles do kinase enzymes play in regulating cellular reaction?

Sorry to sound unfriendly, but the last few requests of you sound like you
want us to solve your homework. While I agree that this is an elegant way
to do so, I don't think this approach will be helpful in your future.

Get Alberts et al. ("Molecular Biology of the Cell") and work out the
solution for yourself -- you will learn much more about cell biology and
biochemistry this way.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany        email: phak004 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de */