Sulphur content of fertillisers

Michael Imsic imsic at
Tue Oct 3 20:00:12 EST 1995

Could some one please tell me what the most common fertillisers are and if
possible their sulphur content.  In years gone by fertillisers typically
contained high levels of sulphur.  Modern trends towards high analysis
fertillisers have reduced the amount of sulphur being applied to crops and
consequently, sulphur deficiency in some areas are becoming more common.
   If someone could please supply me with some facts and figures relating
to the above I would be extremely greatful.

Please email reply to imsic at if possible.

Thanks in advance.