Life Duty Death

Joseph Askew jbask1 at MFS06.cc.monash.edu.au
Tue Oct 3 18:49:49 EST 1995

In article <DFuGG3.9u7 at news.uwindsor.ca> beese1 at uwindsor.ca (Beese  Erik William) writes:

>Except of course that cancer is NEVER cured. Why do you think it's called
>remission when chemotherapy takes hold? because the cancer can spring
>back and as active as ever unexpectedly. I suggest cracking a first year
>Bio book before you make such sweeping statements.

With cancer you can never be sure that it is cured because
the disease is hard to test for but it is and can be cured.
What do you call it when a childhood leukemia disappears and
then *never* reappears? A cure perhaps? I suggest that you
learn something about cancers.

Joseph