Life Duty Death

Peter Metcalfe P.Metcalfe at
Tue Oct 3 22:22:40 EST 1995

In article, "Marty G. Price" writes:
: On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Marty G. Price wrote:
:: On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Joseph Askew wrote:
:: : Except of course the areas down wind of the US nuclear test
:: : sites have the lowest cancer rates in the country. Cites on
::                                                      ^^^^^
:: Direct lie.  No "cities on demand."  No cities---rural Nevada.
:: My library has a book with some very interesting pictures & anedotal
:: accounts.  You wish to "disprove" each of them?
: Follow-up on my own statement:
: No significant cities immediately downwind of the test site....

He said 'cites on demand', NOT 'cities on demand', ie if you asked him
for a cite (shorthand for CITATION) for his statement, he would give
 you one!  Somehow I think remedial reading lessons are in order...

[rest of posting deleted]

--Peter Metcalfe