More Peer Review - More Garbage

Ira Ropson iropson at cor-mail.biochem.hmc.psu.edu
Wed Oct 4 15:32:41 EST 1995

I agree that it is a shame to attack George Rose's work to attack peer
review. Frankly, George is one of the "good guys" in the way he has
supported new researchers and colleagues. His latest work represents a
potential breakthrough in attempts to translate amino acid sequences
into structure. (I'll admit that I'm prejudiced in its favor).

By the way, does the Post have a site from which this article could be
downloaded?

Ira Ropson
iropson at cor-mail.biochem.hmc.psu.edu
If I had time for a fancy Sig file I problably wouldn't have a job.