LKB 2218 BROMMA MICROTOME

Andrew Davies bss125 at clss1.bangor.ac.uk
Wed Oct 4 12:29:05 EST 1995

            Have tried all relevant companies for a CIRCUIT DIAGRAM and
ELECTRONIC ADJUSTMENT information for our LKB 2218 BROMMA MICROTOME.

            It has recently developed a fault in its cutting cycle, and
without this information we are unable to have it repaired.

            LKB no longer deals in microtomes and LEICA who took over the
selling of LKB microtomes has no information either.

            I am sure that SOMEONE out there has the relevant information
I need, or can advise me on its whereabouts.

Yours in anticipation,

            David Andrew Davies.

4th Oct'95.