A survey ( nuclear testing)

Gladwin Hui gladwin at idirect.com
Thu Oct 5 16:02:16 EST 1995

Hi!  I am a student and I am doing a project on ecology.  We were asked
to do a survey regarding an environmental issue.  I chose to do it on
nuclear testing.  This survey is very short, just 5 questions. I will be
very appreciated if you would just take 1 minute and complete it. Thanks.

Here is the survey:

1)  Are you in favor of nuclear testing?

2)  Do you know the French are currently conducting nuclear testing in
the southern pacific ocean?

3)  Do you think that it is necessary at this point in history to test
nuclear weapons?  If so , why?  If not, why not?

4)  Did you know that Greenpeace are trying to stop nuclear testing by
Frenc?

5)  Do you know of any other issues surrounding Greenpeace and if so,
which ?

Thank you very much for reading this survey , and now it's you turn to
answer them.  Please give brief answers to the above questions. It will
be great if you would send your answers to my e-mail address.  Thanks
agian and have fun on the internet.

Gladwin

gladwin at idirect.com