names, places, research areas?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de
Tue Oct 10 09:50:08 EST 1995

[Followups to bionet.general only]

sachs at garnet.berkeley.edu wrote:
> 1. How do I find names of people who are working in particular
> scientific areas, and/or are located in particular geographic areas.

> 2.  Example:  who in the Boston area is doing research on
> telomerase?

Maybe the Science Citation Index would help? Or try Medline, although
I am not sure whether you can search through researchers' addresses.

The Internet currently is not useable for this type of request, IMHO.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany        email: phak004 at rzbox.uni-wuerzburg.de */