Rejected bionet. postings: double standards

ralcon at ibm.net ralcon at ibm.net
Tue Oct 10 16:35:21 EST 1995

>What I would like to know is why a relevant post like this is rejected and posts like
>Free Cable-TV Send me a Dollar are allowed to get through? DO I have to know somebody?
>Or do I have to resort to some nefarious method to make a legitimate post that these
>spammers use?
>
>Steve Grenard
>grenard at herpmed.com
>http://www.xmission.com/~gastown/herpmed/

I'd also like to know how the spam makes it through, I'm sick of reading it and I
think it's silly how every responce to a query needs the endnote "I'm not affiliated
with company so and so, I just like the product."

Once I the past there was talk of making bionet groups more rigidly moderated,
I think it's time to bring that up again.

RALCON at ibm.net