SAVE THE PLANET -- CLINTON VISITS UCONN (STORRS CAMPUS)

J.E. Steinbachs stein at eebsun1.eeb.uconn.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:26:24 EST 1995

Are you concerned about the current legislative process
which is selling our natural heritage to extractive industries?

Come tell President Clinton that we hold him responsible
for maintaining our National Parks, Forests, and other
federal lands.

We will meet at the Cemetary entrance on N. Eagleville Rd.
on Sunday, Oct. 15 at 1:00 p.m.  At 1:30 p.m., we will
make our way towards Gampel Pavilion.

If you care to join us, PLEASE bring your own sign.

For more information, contact Pati Vitt at 486-5731 or
at vitt at darwin.eeb.uconn.edu