Bone Marrow Donors

Bill Hill wjhill at attmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:35:09 EST 1995

I am looking for the right news group to post a request for a
bone marrow donor.

A personal friend of mine has a family member (not online) that
has Myelodysplasia (aplastic anemia) and requires a bone marrow'
transplant to survive.

Given the rarity of this disease a national registry of possible
donors has been created, however the potential donor may need to
be screened through this registry before transplant is performed.

I am looking for the most likely place to post such a request for
a person to go through this screening process.

Please email me at wjhill at attmail.com

-Thanks