Rejected bionet. postings: double standards

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Sat Oct 14 14:30:56 EST 1995

grenard at herpmed.com wrote:

>I am posting this inquiry here at the suggestion of Una Smith ...

Just to clarify this point:  Steve Grenard sent me e-mail complaining
about the note he received from "BIOSCIAdministrator", although I had
nothing whatsoever to do with Steve's article or the reply he got.  I
suggested he make complaint where it was relevant, in bionet.general.

Steve also told me the e-mail address of "BIOSCIAdministrator" on the
reply he received was bad, so his initial complaint there bounced.