dental hygiene

Pascal Scheffers pscheffers at flevoland.xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 12 10:06:01 EST 1995

Hello eric!

 e> knowledge of products on the market that may have a unique motion or
 e> advantage be it perceptual or actual.
There is this really weird tooth brush in the Netherlands; It has the usual
shape,
++++++++\  vvvv
         \=====

However it can move it's head in two directions (the ads make it seem like
wobbling) It moves both left and right and up/down using (left/right) a piece
of rubber. For the up/down it is a bit more solid and uses plastic, but
thinner. It's supposed to protect your gums(?) from blooding and so. Don't know
if it works. Looks pretty silly though.

                                 +---------- ----- -- -- - -
  +------------------------------+     pscheffers at flevoland.xs4all.nl
  +------------------------------+           P.R.Scheffers at med.ruu.nl

... Mother said I hadn't oughta, so I stayed a virgin, sorta.
|                      RBBS Flevoland Internet Gateway                   |
| RBBS Flevoland, Almere-Stad, The Netherlands +31-36-5363720 ZyXEL 19k2 |
| fax +31-36-5363720                           +31-36-5367160 V34 28k8   |
| Member of Team-OS/2, 7 cdrom's online        +31-36-5360688 ISDNC 64k  |