dental hygiene

Pascal Scheffers pscheffers at
Thu Oct 12 10:06:01 EST 1995

Hello eric!

 e> knowledge of products on the market that may have a unique motion or
 e> advantage be it perceptual or actual.
There is this really weird tooth brush in the Netherlands; It has the usual

However it can move it's head in two directions (the ads make it seem like
wobbling) It moves both left and right and up/down using (left/right) a piece
of rubber. For the up/down it is a bit more solid and uses plastic, but
thinner. It's supposed to protect your gums(?) from blooding and so. Don't know
if it works. Looks pretty silly though.