basic microtubule information

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Sun Oct 15 08:32:10 EST 1995

Eddie Sohn (trisk at bc.cybernex.net) wrote:
: I am looking for info on microtubules.  I really don't need a large amount or
: a great deal of complex information.  Just the basic uses and possible
: theorys of its usage in a cell.  thanks in advance.

:

: 					Eddie

Try any decent Cell Biology text.  You will find loads of information.
If you want to go one step deeper look at some of the reviews in Annual
Reviews of Cell Biology and perhaps Annual Review of Biochemistry.
They are fascinating structures and LOTS is known about them.

Good luck.

--
:
James F. Mahaffy                   e-mail: mahaffy at dordt.edu