P.A.U.P.

tjc at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca tjc at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon Oct 16 09:55:26 EST 1995

Hello my name is Kim and I would like to ask all men and women from this
group for help. In what way can you help me? well it is easy. I need
or have ever dealt with adoption. Why you ask do I need these? Well I am
trying to gain awareness into the serious problem that is occuring within
the system. I feel that there must be a review of how theses cases are
handled. If you would like more information or would like to tell me your
story please e-mail me. Thank You  Kimberly