HELP!!! I need a software to construct a restriction map.

Patricia Rodriguez-Tome tome at EMBL-EBI.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:12:50 EST 1995

In article <460mct$2p5 at lilith.uab.es>, Mariano Tarrago <mariano> writes:
>If you know a program to construct a restriction map for two enzymes knowing
>the fragment size for the single and double digestions, please e-mail me:
>rlleva at gm.iro.es

You can query the Biocatalog at URL : http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocat.html
(and following the link : query the indexed version) or directly to
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocatwais_form.html
using any WWW browser having form capabilities and query for the word
"restriction".

If you don't have any WWW browser, mail me and I will mail you the result
of that query.

The Biocatalog is a database of (description) of software of general
interest for molecular biologists

Suerte,

Pat RT

Dr. Patricia Rodriguez-Tome		| URL:  http://www.ebi.ac.uk
The EMBL Outstation, Hinxton - The European Bioinformatics Institute
Hinxton Hall, Hinxton			| Tel:	+44 (0)1223 494 409
Cambridge CB10 1RQ, UK			| Fax:	+44 (0)1223 494 468