Help: Image of the human eye

Jonas Nilsson jonasn
Fri Oct 20 08:58:08 EST 1995

Hi all,

I'm a PhD student in Numerical Analysis. And I'm working on a
project called Biomedical computing. The goal with this project
is to develop a model for computing drug delivery in and around
the human eye.

Therefore, I need to find a image of the human eye which I can
use in my project. I'm interested in all kind of help!

Since I will use overlapping grids in my computings I'm looking
for, for example, something like a database with all coordinates of
the human eye; the coordinates for the Eyeball, Limbus, Lens, Iris,
Cornea, Sclera etc with the right proportion and in the right

But I'm also interested in a plain 2D or 3D (b/w or colour) image
(.ps, .gif, .miff, .jpeg, .pici, etc) of the human eye, with all
the details of the eye.

Please email me if you can help.

Jonas Nilsson
"jonasn at"
	Department of	 			jonasn at
	Scientific Computing
	Box 120					Polacksbacken (2)448
	S-751 04  Uppsala 			Tel +46 (0)18 18 29 67
	Sweden					Fax +46 (0)18 52 30 49