Brain research

ken ken at
Sat Oct 21 04:28:27 EST 1995

Hello, I am a knowledgable but not super technical individual looking for
information/current research re: brain physiology/functioning.  In
particular, I am very interested in research on neuroleptics (Dilantin,
Neurotonin, Felbamate, etc.)
While I am somewhat familier with basics of neurotransimitters and nerve
function, I am seeking sites that might have the "cutting edge" (I
apologise!) research in this area.  Please email me if you have any
suggestions  < ken at >  .   thanks much for any and all resonable