HELP: PROJECT DUE 10-24

Stacy Ferguson sef at med.unc.edu
Mon Oct 23 08:14:18 EST 1995

In article <46erdl$fi6 at ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>,
Mike Moore  <mikem6 at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>    If anyone knows how to determine the chemical makeup of an element
>please e-mail it to me A.S.A.P.  I have a project due on 10-24 for my
>biology class.
>                            Thanks,
>                            Ryan Moore

Are you sure you read the question correctly? If so, then it's
probably a trick question and you can figure it out by looking
"element" up in any dictionary. It would be a bit unusual for a
bio class to deal with subatomic particles (unless radiation is
the topic). If, in fact, the question being asked is "What is an atom
made up of?", then you should go to a chemistry or physics book
to find out about it.

--
Stacy Ferguson
sef at med.unc.edu