INFORMATION PLEASE!!!!

curso3 at TURING.UNICAMP.BR curso3 at TURING.UNICAMP.BR
Mon Oct 23 20:29:24 EST 1995

HI!
I'm a Brasilian Student and I'm in UNICAMP - State University of Campinas.
I'm making a Academic Work about Environment and I need informations about it.
I know there is many business in the USA - California, about it.
The Clean Environment Equipment is a those business. Are there others business
about Environment (monitoring and remediation of subground - despollution)?
I need know if the Clean Environment and the others business have a address
e-mail, or if it has a HostPage.
The Clean Environment Equipment is in Oakland - California.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Excuse errors. I don't speak (nor write) Einglish.

Please, write me as soon as possible.

God bless you!

RENATO PARAIZO